Our team of enthusiastic aviators and ex- regulators at Commander Aviation Services Ltd provides expertise in commercial aircraft operations from specialist aerial work to commercial air transport.
Our key specialist areas are:
- Aviation business and safety risk assessment and management
- IS-BAO accredited audit for business aviation
- Legal compliance for aerial work and commercial air transport
- Development of Government Aviation Oversight
- Acting as an expert witness for General Aviation safety issues
Within these specialist areas, we offer the following services:
- Aircraft Registry development and initial operations
- Setting up Air Operators’ Certificates
- Operations Manual drafting and development
- Confirming compliance with relevant Aviation Authorities’ requirements for commercial air transport and aerial work
- Assessment of legal flight compliance and reporting for insurance claims relating to commercial air accidents
- Development of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle operating procedures acceptable to the UK Civil Aviation Authority
- Assessment of risks to aviation from wind power developments
Examples of recent projects Commander Aviation Services Ltd have undertaken
Advised Specsavers Aviation prior to their IS-BAO audit in 2016.
Specsavers retained their Level 3 assessment - the highest possible. (See NEWS)
Assisted the States of Jersey with the development of a new aircraft registry.
To find out more about our services, call us on +44 (0)1342 718 879
or email email@example.com